This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 12 March 2012

EOD 12th march

5316 5 day ema ...Prices closed 5360 again above 5 day ema and thus day trend is up . 5 day high ema coincidently hour high ema as well at 5368 and close below this suggests weakness in prices to close ema and low ema .

Today we closed above 5 week ema at 5352 ...making the week trend up  for  now but again closed below the week high ema so its not confirmed that week trend is up.

5369 is pivot for tuesday.
Since markets are volatile , ORB along with Pivot lvls can be used to trade Intraday . For last 2 days ORB is guiding well about the direction of trade for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment