This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Wednesday 11 January 2012

11Jan 10:00 Close

Update at 12:00
HLema 4846
HHema 4862
Trailing sL=close below 4846
Fast Fall set up emerging ...with 20 and 200 sma keep an eye on it/

----------------------------------------------------------
Update at 11:00
HLema 4834
HHema 4854
Trailing sL=close below 4834.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The trade taken yesterday at 4798 , is still on . Presently Hour 5 low ema at 4827 . So till prices close below this and then subsequent lvl at 11:00 close ,the trade is on . HH ema at 4847 , in the first hour prices took support here.

80+ points so far in this trade.

Hour rsi is OB ...
I am keeping a watch on 20 and 200 sma , if they cross then bullish , If 20 starts to fall then a fast fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment