This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Thursday 5 July 2012

EOD 5th July 2012

Chart Pattern :

We have a Bullish Engulfing today in day charts . With that I also see that we have not yet broken out of the upper trendline as seen in the chart below






the more detailed hour chart shows the move from 4770 as follows

OF this (3) upwards we might have done the (3).1 at 5333 and now (3).2 should start to retrace this move from 5095 to 5333.
Presently we have closed above hour 5 ema , day 5 ema . Trend is clearly up ...
First indication of being in (3).2 will be a close below hour 5 ema and then 5 hour low ema as the momentum picks up.Also if this is the case then red upper TL on hour charts would act as resistance.

If we open flat then chances of (3).2 increases.
If not and open gap up or with a +ve bias , then we will draw TLs , supports , resistances and see how we can trade the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment