This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 18 June 2012

Intraday 18th June

breaking 5069 todays low would be first indication of further downside .

Looking at the chart below we find that



5069 is also the channel bottom , so breaking this means further downside .


A close below 34 hr ema on 30 min TF ( 5110 ) + close below Developing Hour low ema ( 5102) already has triggered a short Trade for the day . If the channel is broken , that will be confirmation as per me .

No comments:

Post a Comment