This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Wednesday 4 April 2012

EOD 4th April 2012






Buy position was closed at 10:00 close .
At 11:00 as we see above we get a sell generated . Applying filter of 10 pts we carry the position thru out the day and eod also it says to carry the position . Owing to the fact that we have now 2 trading holidays and then sat sun , long weekend ...one could have chosen to close the position with no loss today itself and look for another opportunity to enter on monday .

It is now individual s approach .

Month , Week , Day trend s are Up ...Hour trend is down .

My eyes are on hour trend to see ....

1)  If hour trend is strong enough to change the day trend to go down .

2) we will get a good chance to enter Longs  as prices start to close above hour high ema  and then momentum picks up .

5 comments:

dayakar said...

Dear Smita,
Good Morning.
Is applying filter of 10 points on which price? I mean close, high or entry price. kindly clarify.
Thank you.

Smita said...

Dayakar ji ,

Filter is on close price with respect to high / low / 34 ema / 5 ema.

dayakar said...

Dear Smita,
Good Morning.
How are you.
Are you okey.

Smita said...

GoodMorning Dayakar ji ,
Hope all is well . Thanks for asking , I will be out travelling , and will be back only in june 1st week . Untill then summer vacations for me as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Smita,

I stumbled into your webpage today and really liked your work.Very simple and effective.
I want to know how you update the data ,is it manual or automatic? If auto ,how do you do it?

Post a Comment