This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 2 April 2012

EOD 2nd April





With this the "buy" triggered on  30th at 10:00 close is still on with a filter of 10-15 points . This suggesting we carry the position till we get a close more than 15 points  below hour high ema .
Part profit booking must be done to lock in gains .

One more thing to keep my eye on is 5 day average and 10 day average , they are almost at the same level with todays close , there will be a crossover if we see more upside tomorrow .



No comments:

Post a Comment