This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 6 February 2012

The Fifth wave of the fifth wave ?

Are we almost there ?
EW Angle:

I have been reading the last of 9th chapter and 10th Chapter from Robert Beckmen . He says if you can figure out when the fifth of fifth is ending then ,that could be the most rewarding persuit for a trader /Investor.
Here is the Hour chart


I feel we are almost there ..
Let me zoom it up to make it more clear

Here as long as that smallest blue channel is intact we are in " vth of 5th" . The first confirmation that we are going down will the break of that blue channel and then the purple channel which I have drawn from the starting of this wave W3 to the top of the wave and then have taken a parellel line from the most extreme point within the wave W3  . Break of purple channel will indicate that this upwave is over .

Moving  Averages :

Currently the trend is up in all the time frames .As long as we close above 5 ema of the respective TF the trend is up .
Looking at the EW angle , I will keep a watch on hourly close below the Hour 5 ema and then Daily close below the 5 day ema for the weakness  Also with a close well below HLema now one should see the weakness in the prices.

Keep a watch on Important MAs for fast fall / fast rise .
Channels :

In the above charts we can see that we are trading at the channel top presently . keep a watch on channels , blue and purple for the time being Lets see how the prices unfold tommorow  .

Divergence:

There is Divergence in hour charts since Jan mid , now that divergence can be seen in the day chart as well  below is day chart with 9 Rsi ...

Nifty Day and 9 Rsi.
Fibonacci Retracement:

Update coming in a bit .




No comments:

Post a Comment