This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Wednesday 22 February 2012

EOD 22nd

So we made a ST top at 5630 today , Divergence plays its part today .

Moving Average:

After a long time prices closed below 5 day close EMA and below Day high ema at 5580 ,bringing sell on rises in picture .

Prices have taken support at Day low ema zone( 5498 ).
7 hr ma is below 21 and 34 hr MA.

 

20 period High low band . prices closed below the lower band . 
Channels :

prices closing around the channel bottom .

 A good buying opportunity ?? to the channel top ? unless the channel is broken . We have for sure started the fall anticipated today.

EW :

We complete the 5th wave today at 5630. We should be retracing now this move from 4588 to 5630 .



the Fibonacci Retracements:

For the move from 4588 - 5630

Candle stick Pattern :

We have a bearish engulfing today , Not only does this cover the previous day's candle but last 3 days candle.Indicating further decline in prices in the coming days .


Conclusion :

Since the prices have closed below the 5 day ema , now the day and hour trend are DOWN .
5498 being the DLema ...I will wait for some rise and short from higher lvls ...
Lets see if I can do that.

I must confess that I was short in the morning at 5590 lvls ...but closed my position at 5606 with 15 points SL....whole afternoon regreted as nifty fell 100+ points after that  .

No comments:

Post a Comment