This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 30 January 2012

Sitting Tight most difficult thing to do

I should have carried the position , and not closed it according to rules .
I was in a trade with zero risk ..as developing hour high ema was coming to 5143 and I took a position at 5154 so even if prices closed above hour high ( as the rule says to close the short position , as and when prices close above hour high ema ) I would have made 10 points or minimum loss  .
Hanging Man was also confirmed by todays action and also an Evening Star in the making . Indicating a down movement further for sure .

No comments:

Post a Comment