This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Wednesday 25 January 2012

Evening Star in the making?

We had a big white candle yesterday and today we had gap up with a spinning top candle . Now If we get a Black candle on friday as shown then this will happen after a good Rally , indicating a reversal .
I am expecting a reversal , so may be I am seeing thing s ...On friday lets see what happens , we are also at a very strong resistance of 5170 ,



Today's candle looks like


No comments:

Post a Comment