This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Monday 20 February 2012

Observations for 21/2/2012

Prices still making higher highs ..And I am waiting for prices to fall for quite some days now thinking that the prices should fall , but they are still making higher highs ..lets see the key points and try to come to some conclusion  .

Divergence :

Very  clearly one can see divergence in hour charts as well as day charts now with almost all the indicators .
Below is a Day chart with 9 Rsi



This  is suggesting that prices should be moving down soon .

Moving Average:



 
Prices have closed above almost all the moving averages
Hour TF :    Prices have closed below the 5 Hclose EMA but not below the HLema .
 hour 5 ema is above 10 Ema
Dat TF :   Prices closed above 5Dema ( trend indicator ) so trend is up and also the DHema  indicating that momentum is also not lost still .

MAs say that no weakness as of now . Weakness only below 5 ema.

Channels/EW :

Prices trading within the red channel we see here ,  and I have drawn a line connecting the points 4531 and 5606 , and then draw a line ||el to it from the extreme point within the move . This is the green channel the narrower one . this green channel is to be broken to down which is around the lvl 5450  , if there is any downside coming as suggested by the divergence .

Candle stick ;

 On the day chart we have a gapped up Doji with prices closing near the lows of the day...Doji shows indecisiveness . We may also have a evening star in the making if we get a bearish candle with a gap down next trading session , only the next trading day will tell us this now .

Fibonacci Retracements:

We are approching the golden ratio at 5648 as seen in the chart . So if we touch 5648 lvls then that can be a good area to go short .

For now
  • Moving average says still UP ,
  • Channel says we have touched the channel top so some correction .
  • Candle stick pattern says not decided .
  • Divergence says DOWN.
  • EW says DOWN.
  • Fibonacci says about to start to DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment