This is my trading file to organise and jot down my take on the market .I do Technical Analysis. This blog is to keep track of my baby steps so that I can look back at my journey .Looking back tells me how far I have come from days when I knew nothing and can go further .It gives me motivation to keep going on even when I am tired. One has to back up trading with their own studies. The charts I post here are 99% inspired from Ilango sir.



Saturday 28 January 2012

Hanging Man after a rally

So evening star is out of question ...as we gapped up .
But on the charts there is a Hanging man formed after a prolonged rally which started with a hammer formed at 4588 . This hanging man is also formed at 200 sma at 5212.

Here is the day chart







here is the link to learn more about it .



So now we wait for the confirmation , If there is a gap down opening , then it will first of the signs of downtrend resuming .

Hour TF ew chart is

Indicator s
Both hour and day chart s are showing OB with -ve Divergence. This to me means we should be going down now .

Moving Averages:

All Important MAs alligned in bullish scenario .
They are showing  no sign of any reversal ..
5 DMA is above 10 DMA .
5 Ema above 10 Ema .
Prices above most high ema s , above all close ema s and above all Low emas .
Ema s will show the weakness in prices by closing below the high ema and then going below low and closing .
First sign of weakness , prices closing below 5 sma and then
As prices close below that Hour low ema , I will go short ..

Fibonacci Retracements -->
We have done 80% of retracement of the fall from 5400 to 4531 at 5212.
Looks like we will go down .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment